TooF Military Intel TooF Military Intel

Future of the series

I'm just curious if this series is going to end soon or reinvent itself. I mean, you're doing all right with the limits inherent to the series, but eventually it's going to need to change, otherwise become stale and repetitive.

The mouth theme is gimmicky, and for a two minute cartoon, it seems to work, but eventually it will get tiresome, if it hasn't already. The characters never leave the mouth, don't seem to have goals or ambitions, and don't really do anything warranting a desire to follow them from week to week. Of course, this is necessary due to the gimmick, however with such limitations, the series can never develop dynamic characters, or plots, be they complex or simple. The best it can manage is a series of gags based on minor development or premises. (Or racial stereotypes)

Of course, I'm sure you know all this, and never intended the series to get really in-depth or complex. And I'm sure you'll be able to judge when the time is right to retire or change the series. For now though, you might as well keep it up as long as people are enjoying it.

The Invisibility Jacket The Invisibility Jacket

Half-Assed

It's chroma-keying, and a shotty job too. Considering that there is no point to this other than to show what chroma-keying can do, you really should have spent more time. I can't believe this passed.

Ultimate Remix Preview Ultimate Remix Preview

Looks interesting.

I can tell you are going to do a good job, but I beg you to please not do it. We don't need another Ultimate Showdown. It will only pale in comparison to the original. Spend your talent making something original.

Sprite Tournament Part 1 Sprite Tournament Part 1

Not very interesting.

Fights could be longer, and you really need to have the semi finals and finals in there... not that I really care who wins.

Ninjor responds:

Well, again, the fights WILL be longer in part two. Maybe if this gets blammed I'll make it into one, and I'll put it all in one movie without breaks.
Part two will have semi finals, part three will have finals.

Warriors End - Final Warriors End - Final

Interesting

Great job with the visuals and stuff, but I was actually really distracted by the strong emotion of the music. I really liked it. What band is that?

random stuff... random stuff...

Argh

This is a very frustrating thing for a Five Iron Frenzy fan to endure. Let the song play.

Muta's adventure Muta's adventure

Needs to be something

I loved the Cat Returns; this movie is just too short to be a tribute or anything. You obviously have skill, just take the time to turn this into something.

Weary Blues From Waitin' Weary Blues From Waitin'

Really Good

I voted 5 but honestly it bored the heck out of me. In the future maybe I will watch it to completion.

ROBOT pt 1 ROBOT pt 1

Preloader issues

I voted to blam because I had to right click to play it. You might want to fix this and resubmit, it will get a better score.

DailyTune09072005 DailyTune09072005

Nice Music

You suck otherwise. I am surprised there are only two movies considering there are five authors. Couldn't the other three write "ahaha."