3d logic 3d logic

HOW TO BEAT LEVEL 16

Start from the color that's at the very top of the top side. Drag it from there to the right, working your way along the perimeter until you meet it's matching color. From there, move all the other color from the outside in starting from the right and then working left. One color has to work it's way around another, and only one space isn't used. It's easier once you know that the beginning is correct.

Chicken-leg Man Game Chicken-leg Man Game

Too Hard

Please make this game a little easier.

Mouse:Get It Trough Mouse:Get It Trough

Have you tried playing this yourself?

It's simply impossible.

Lopas1 responds:

it's not that hard! just try harder!

Photo Acuity Lite v.06 Photo Acuity Lite v.06

Another way to cheat

Is by crossing your eyes and trying to make the two pictures become one, focusing on the middle picture. (You have to tilt your head to make that work in this game.)

The problem is that when I get to the tank, there is an obvious difference that I try to click on, but I die automatically.

Viros responds:

not death...end of the demoish version of the game...i believe someone called it the screamer?

The full version comes out when i finish editing the pics...

Amazon Quest Amazon Quest

Great Game

I liked it better when it was called "Bejeweled."

NM B4 Halloween 13th 2 NM B4 Halloween 13th 2

Fun Game

A really easy way to beat this game is to cross your eyes and focus on the two pictures as though they are one. (So the double vision you create should form three pictures. One on each side and one in the middle that you focus on.) This takes some getting used to. It's called stereoscopic vision. But one you can see the two pictures as one it is easy to pick out the differences.

SecretAgentRege responds:

Hmm, well, while my game doesn't really seem worth straining your eyes, I am glad you enjoyed doing so.

Just be careful, my momma always said your eyes will stick that way ;)

-Rege